They say the greatest joy in the world is that of giving. And during these unprecedented times, no one has given more selflessly to our communities than our untiring healthcare workers and medical professionals.
While it is a very small gesture compared to theirs, Four Seasons Hotel Jakarta in collaboration with Time International and Prestige Indonesia have decided to gift the splendour and glamour of a Four Seasons Dream Wedding to one such a deserving person – or rather couple – as a humble token of our gratitude.
IF YOU OR YOUR PARTNER ARE CURRENTLY WORKING
AS A HEALTHCARE WORKER
OR MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL IN INDONESIA
GET A CHANCE TO WIN YOUR DREAM WEDDING
ENTER THE DREAM WEDDING CONTEST
Registration Period: August 15, 2020 – October 31, 2020
Winner Selection: November 01, 2020 – November 9, 2020
Winner Announcement: November 15, 2020
Wedding Preparation: December 01, 2020 – February 28, 2021
Wedding Date: March or April 2021
I consent to Four Seasons sending me electronic communications so that Four Seasons can keep me informed of upcoming promotions and exclusive offers and to conduct marketing research.
I understand that I may withdraw this consent at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, 1165 Leslie Street, Toronto, Ontario M3C 2K8, Canada www.fourseasons.com
DISCOVER ABOUT ALL THE AMAZING PARTNERS
COLLABORATING WITH US IN THE DREAM WEDDING PROJECT
Official Media Partner
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Proof of occupation as a Medical worker is required to be eligible.
- Open to Indonesian national over the age of 19, and the couple must be legally able to marry.
- The entries will be judged by representative from Four Seasons Hotel Jakarta, Time International, Prestige, and the Wedding Organizer.
- The prize is as stated and is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or credit.
- The wedding date will be determined by Four Seasons Hotel Jakarta.
- Goods and services offered will be in accordance to a pre established arrangements, which will be shared with the wining couple in advance of the event. Any amendments by the couple will be subject to approval by Four Seasons Hotel Jakarta and may incur additional personal cost.
- By submitting the application, the couple consent to the usage of their name, photo/video, and disclosure of “county of residence”; for promotional and/or editorial purposes, without additional approval.
- The winning couple, consent to the usage of their name, photo/video, and disclosure of “county of residence”; and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Four Seasons Hotel Jakarta, Time International and Prestige relating to any pre-wining (consideration period), and all post-winning publicity, in any format for promotional and/or editorial purposes, without additional approval.
- Only one entry per couple will be accepted.
- Winners will be notified within 14 days of the closing date and must respond back within 5 working days or their nomination is forfeited.
- The offer is open to all Indonesian nationals, except for employees of Four Seasons Hotel Jakarta, Time International and Prestige and employees of the companies involved in the prize draw and their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, and their families, agents or anyone connected with this prize.
- Each Party agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the other party and each of its directors, officers, employees, operator and agents (collectively, the “Indemnitees” and individually, an “Indemnitee”) from and against all liabilities, losses, claims, demands, damages, costs and expenses (including but not limited to reasonable legal fees and disbursements) suffered or incurred by an Indemnitee and arising as a direct result of any claim, proceeding, civil, criminal or administrative action, inquiry, suit or legal action instituted against an Indemnitee in respect of the Event and arising as a direct result of the negligence, fraud or willful misconduct of the Party or any of its directors, officers, employees, operator and agents. Such indemnity shall not apply to the extent that an Indemnitee is claiming indemnity for its own negligence, fraud or willful misconduct.